Built To Perform
Built with the same core design principles as the pro-level Z20, the Stratus combines lightweight aero efficiency with cutting-edge comfort technologies. The shape was refined for all-around road performance—ventilated for long climbs but still fast for the flats - and the integrated Float Fit system offers comfort and security with a streamlined fit and an oversized dial that's easy to adjust with one hand. The Overbrow Ventilation system pulls cool air in through the front and pushes it through an air-channel matrix to reduce overheating. And thanks to the adjustable No-Twist Tri-Glides, the straps stay flat and properly positioned no matter how hard you're hammering. This model also includes MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) for added protection in certain types of impacts.
- MIPS-equipped: MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Construction: Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell - a process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet, lightweight internal polycarbonate roll cage
- Number of vents: 18
- Interior/liner type: Sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- Ventilation type: Overbrow ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- Fit system: Float Fit - a minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- Weight 300 grams (size M)
- Small = 52 – 56cm
- Medium = 55 – 59cm
- Large = 58 – 62cm
Complies with the US CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmet for Persons Age 5 and Older
|Vertigo Matte/Gloss Black/Red/White / Large||768686384806||7128919|